Through April 30, AFH is implementing our "modified agency operations" plan. This plan both minimizes risk associated with COVID-19 to our clients, staff, and volunteers and enables us to continue to deliver our vital mission to the community.
Highlights of our modified agency operations plan include the following:
* AFH offices will be closed to the public.
* AFH employees will be working remotely.
* AFH phones will be answered and e-mail correspondence returned as usual.
* AFH will continue to serve client needs as they arise.
* AFH will maintain a minimal presence at our main office throughout the week.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Please return to this page periodically for updates regarding the timeline for the resumption of standard agency operations.
Chief Executive Officer
Have symptoms of COVID-19 and believe you need to be tested? Click here for Houston-area testing information.
AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc. (AFH) leads the innovative efforts in the prevention of new HIV infections and empowers individuals, families, and communities affected by HIV/AIDS to create and sustain healthy lives.
We envision a supportive community free of new HIV infections where individuals affected by HIV/AIDS lead healthy and productive lives without stigma and discrimination.
Last year, AFH...
HELP AFH END THE HIV EPIDEMIC – GIVE NOW!
For the past 38 years, AFH has been passionate about preventing new HIV infections and helping persons affected by HIV/AIDS to live healthy and productive lives. Now, we need your help to achieve our next goal: to end the HIV epidemic in Houston. Your gift will help AFH to:
- Help Houstonians to know their HIV and STD status.
- Empower Houstonians to take action to protect themselves and those they love.
- Prevent new HIV and STD infections.
- Help people with HIV to achieve better health outcomes.
- Ensure that everyone who needs assistance can receive care without fear, discrimination, or stigma.
Together, we can end the HIV epidemic in Houston!