AFH OFFICES CLOSED: AFH is closed today, Friday, Sept. 20, due to ongoing flooding issues and the possibility of additional rain related to Tropical Storm Imelda. We anticipate reopening for regular hours on Monday, Sept. 23.
AIDS Foundation Houston, Inc. (AFH) leads the innovative efforts in the prevention of new HIV infections and empowers individuals, families, and communities affected by HIV/AIDS to create and sustain healthy lives.
We envision a supportive community free of new HIV infections where individuals affected by HIV/AIDS lead healthy and productive lives without stigma and discrimination.
Last year, AFH...
HELP AFH END THE HIV EPIDEMIC – GIVE NOW!
For the past 38 years, AFH has been passionate about preventing new HIV infections and helping persons affected by HIV/AIDS to live healthy and productive lives. Now, we need your help to achieve our next goal: to end the HIV epidemic in Houston. Your gift will help AFH to:
- Help Houstonians to know their HIV and STD status.
- Empower Houstonians to take action to protect themselves and those they love.
- Prevent new HIV and STD infections.
- Help people with HIV to achieve better health outcomes.
- Ensure that everyone who needs assistance can receive care without fear, discrimination, or stigma.
Together, we can end the HIV epidemic in Houston!